**Imagine sipping your morning coffee surrounded by a sea of green (tall leafy trees) or savoring sunset cocktails on your Front Porch rocker! WELCOME HOME to your 2-story, 3-car garage Farmhouse Cape home in desirable Lower Weston** This eager-to-entertain home has it ALL on 2+ wooded acres: level-lawn, babbling brook, stone walls, fresh country cross-breezes in every room, welcoming front porch and screened-in back porch. Convenience to the Merritt Pkwy (2 miles), I-95 (6 miles), Westport train station (6 miles, about an hour train ride into Grand Central Station, NYC) and pass rights to Westport’s nearby Compo Beach! Through the covered front porch, the front door opens into the soaring 2 story foyer with hardwood floors throughout the Main Floor. Warm Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, glass French doors lead to the stunning, tree-lined, screened-in Back Porch with vaulted ceiling. The partially updated country Kitchen is sunlit with soaring ceilings (skylight), spacious dining area (hosting up to 25 seated guests or use as a cozy Family Room) with fireplace, newer granite and butcher-block counters, new double ovens, 5 burner electric cook-top, BOSCH dishwasher, 2 pantry storages, closet laundry area and access to Back Porch through another set of glass French doors. First Floor also includes en-suite Master Bedroom (or Office) with an over-sized jacuzzi tub, double sinks and roomy walk-in shower. Second floor has 2 sizable Bedrooms each with 2 closets and one with additional walk-in closet (or storage area) and full-size Bathroom. More storage and room for additional fridge/freezer in the over-sized attached 3 CAR GARAGE with direct access into the Kitchen. Backyard has a new stone patio (perfect for socializing around a fire pit) and enough room for a garden or swimming pool. Ample, gentle-sloping Side Lawn. Upgrades since 2005: Mitsubishi ductless air-conditioning system, roof, well-water pump, well-water filtration system, furnace, and an impressive basement Recreation Room with billiard table. *Limited Listing Offer* Contact Seller/Owner to make your appointment: [email protected]
Please wear a mask and bring your own gloves for COVID protection.
* Surrounded by nature, visible from every room. Beautiful neighborhood biking and running from the front door.
* 2.2 acre lot in wooded neighborhood.
* Recently renovated basement with remodeled Recreation Room large enough for bar, TV area, pool table and workout area with direct walkout door access to outside and kayak/garden storage area under back porch, AND additional large basement storage room.
* Less than 7 miles to Westport’s Compo Beach and public golf course.
* Expansion possibilities: e.g., Septic tank will support 4-bedroom dwelling.
* Weston is consistently ranked one of Connecticuts Best Public School Systems; 4-minute drive (or bus stop across street) to Weston Public Schools.
* Weston Social Club is the town’s ultimate resource for all Westonites from reliable babysitters to mahjong/bridge/poker/wine tasting groups to fun year-round social events.
* Shopping: One-mile drive to Weston center with essential stores, minutes to downtown Westport with abundant shopping (including Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Stew Leonards, Stop & Shop, Costco and many others), restaurants, bars and the famed Westport Country Playhouse.
* Airport convenience: Westchester (30 minutes), LaGuardia (55 min), JFK (1h15m), Newark (1h20m).
* By boat: Bridgeport Ferry (with or without your car) service is less than 30-minute drive for hassle-free access to Long Island, the Hamptons, Montauk and Fire Island.
* By car: Just over 1 hour to midtown Manhattan, 2h15m to Vermont border, 2h30m to Boston, 3h15m to Cape Cod border.